California Supplemental Privacy Statement
This guide is available as a resource, but should not be construed or relied upon as legal advice. Per our Terms of Service, Zeeto does not provide advice or recommendations regarding laws applicable to your site or business. Please consult your company's legal department for advice concerning CCPA and other regional specific data privacy laws.
California Supplemental Privacy Statement
Per our Terms of Service, Zeeto does not provide advice or recommendations regarding laws applicable to your site or business. Please consult your company’s legal department for advice concerning CCPA and other regional specific data privacy laws.
Collection, disclosure, and selling of Personal Information
Zeeto may collect personal information from you. Personal information is defined as information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is directly or indirectly capable of being associated with a particular consumer, household or device, but does not include publicly available information from governmental records or deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
Categories of Personal Information we collect
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, city
- Personal Information
- Internet or Online Activity
- This information may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Also, if you use our site using a mobile phone, we might collect information about it, such as its IP address, mobile operating system, the browser you used, or other information the browser might send us whenever you use our site.
Zeeto intends to retain each one of the Categories of Personal Information for approximately one (1) year.
How we use your Personal Data
Zeeto may use your information for the following purposes:
- To ensure the proper functioning and continuing availability of our Service, including monitoring its usage.
- To manage Your Account: this involves managing your registration process as a user. The Personal Data You provide gives You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: We may contact you through email, telephone calls, SMS or other communication methods, for updates or important information related to our Services, or security purposes
- To provide You with news, general information about our services unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have collected personal information from the following sources:
- Zeeto.io users and customers
- Service Providers
- Cookies or web beacons.
- Cookies are small files placed on your device. You have the option to direct your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Nevertheless, if you choose not to accept cookies, certain parts of our service may not be accessible to you. Unless you have configured your browser settings to reject cookies, our service may utilize them.
- Web beacons are small electronic files (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs), allow us to track various website statistics. For instance, they enable the counting of users who have visited specific pages or opened an email. Additionally, they help record the popularity of certain website sections and verify system and server integrity.
Categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Zeeto has not shared any personal information with any categories of third parties.
Categories of Personal Information disclosed for a business purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Zeeto has not disclosed any personal information for a business purpose.
Categories of Personal Information sold
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Zeeto has not sold any personal information and will not sell any of your personal information.
Retention of your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usually, Usage Data is retained for a shorter period, unless it is utilized to enhance the security or functionality of Our Service, or when legal obligations mandate a longer retention period for this data.
Business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information
Zeeto has collected personal information for the following business or commercial purposes:
- To provide support and respond to inquiries
- To improve the Site and to maintain the safety, security, and integrity of the Site
- To respond to law enforcement requests as required by applicable law
Rights and Choices
Right to know and access Personal Information
Under the CCPA, you have the right to request that we disclose information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the last twelve(12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request)
- The categories of personal information disclosed about you for a business purpose and the categories of persons to whom it was disclosed for a business purpose
- The categories of personal information that we sold about you
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold by categories of personal information for each category of third parties to whom the personal information was sold.
Right to correct and delete Personal Information
Consumers also have the right to request that Zeeto correct inaccurate personal information that Zeeto may have maintained. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will correct the inaccurate personal information as directed by the consumer or delete it.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
CCPA grants you the right to opt-out of the selling of your information. However, we do not sell any personal information.
Exercising Access, Deletion, and Correction Rights
In order to make a verifiable consumer request for requesting access to personal information, deletion of personal information, or correction of personal information as described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to Zeeto by either:
- Emailing us at [email protected]
- Filling out our online form, located here.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
For data portability requests, We will select a format to provide Your personal information that is readily usable and should allow You to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
For Zeeto to properly process your request, please ensure that your verifiable consumer request contains your full name and email address. Please describe your request with sufficient detail so that we may process your request and evaluate it in a timely manner. We will only use the personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We will make our best efforts to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of receipt. If we require more time to respond, we will let you know the reason andthe extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with the request, if applicable. We will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your requests unless the requests are excessive, repetitive, or unfounded.
If we determine that your request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Our Service is not intended for individuals under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly gather personally identifiable information from anyone in this age group. If you are a parent or guardian and you become aware that your child under 13 has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we discover that we have unintentionally collected Personal Data from someone under 13 without parental consent verification, we take necessary measures to remove that information from our servers.
- By sending us an email: [email protected]